Breaking Strength 50mm 5T Heavy Duty Ratchet Tie Down Straps With
One PVC blue label
- Heavy-duty ratchet tie-down with double J hooks
- 8m long and 50mm width
- 2.5T working load limit
- 5T break strength
- Long, wide ratchet handle provides more tension leverage
Hi-Test webbing is abrasion-resistant, won't rot or mildew, and
maximizes strength while remaining lightweight and transportable.
Easy to use ratchet handles and J-hooks allow for secure,
high-tension transport, making ratchet tie-downs perfect for your
large, demanding cargo needs
- Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the
capacity must be clearly legible.
- Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
- Do not tie knots in the webbing.
- Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge
protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
- Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
- Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause
- Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.
Our Product Technical Parameter
|WL25-0.5T||25||650KG||Blue, Green, Black|
|WL25-0.8T||25||1000KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black|
|WL25-1T||25||1200KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black|
|WL25-1.5T||25||1700KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black|
|WL50-4T-A||50||4600KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow|
|WL50-4T-B||50||5200KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow|
|WL50-4T-C||50||6200KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow|
|WL50-5T-A||50||5400KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black|
|WL50-5T-B||50||6400KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black|
|WL50-5T-C||50||7500KG||Orange, Blue, Yellow|
Why choose us?
- Reliable quality make you never worry about quality issues.
- Most competitive price help you get more market shares.
- Good after-sale service, all questions will be replied within 12
- One stop source, all related products requirement can source from
- Convenient transportation and fast delivery
- All available shipping ways could be applied, by express, air or