Tested Endless Polyester Web Sling For Pipe Lifting Safety Factor
Round Sling Specification:
Manufactured to BS EN 1492-2 and conform to "Machinery Directive
|Factor of Safety||7:1|
|Feature||Ideal for 'choke' application|
|Inner Core||made of 60000D twisted polyester yarn|
|Protection Sleeve||Double ply outer sleeve, extremely wear-resistant|
|Working Load||1 ton to 40 tons|
|Length||0.5m - 12m|
1. Color, in according with international standard, to validate
2. Special thickness sleeves and special technical to add using
3. Each strips equal to 1ton capacity, it is easy to differentiate
4. Clearly print WLL and length on surface of sling.
5. Change-bearing point to add using life.
6. If the core material no break, no loss of strength from
abrasion, there is a simple ness way, it is easy to differentiate
to decide if the sling is taken away from service or not.
7. 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and
will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
8. Clearly tag with serial number and a copy of certificate
together with one sling.
9. Working temperature range: -40 -100.
- Colour coded to easy recognise the capacity,
- Light and flexible,
- Ability to absorb shock loads,
- Twist or kink resistant,
- Ideal for choke application,
- Easy to inspect and Low extension.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load
damage and death or injury.
- Use only if trained.
- Can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
- Inspect sling for damage before each use.
- Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load.
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- Do not use sling if rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
- Avoid acid, alkali and sunlight.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing,heat or
chemical damage, excessive wear, or other defects.
- Consult sling load chart for basket hitch capacity reduction due to
- Do not try to repair sling by yourself