Orange Heavy Duty Tow Straps Flat Belt With Loop Ends With Break
Strength 15,000 Lbs
We also produce
a. Towing Strap
b. Round Sling
c. Ratchet Tie Down
d. Eye-eye webbing sling
- These extra heavy duty tow straps are designed to free stuck or
disabled vehicles from mud, sand, or snow.
- The strap has a loop sewn in each end that slips easily onto a
frame mounted tow hook.
- The webbing stretches up to 20% during use and then recoils to its
- The forward momentum of the towing vehicle PLUS the recoil action
with all but guarantee success when you are really stuck.
- Available in ALL sizes up to 300000 lbs or More. for farm tractors,
trucks and heavy equipment.
- ALL SIZE OF TOW STRAPS, RECOVERY STRAPS ARE AVAILABLE !
- Recovery Straps Vehicle Recovery Strap
- Customer length, LOGO & various hook are available.
- Reliable Recovery straps, Tow Straps wide to suit recoveries of
most common offroad vehicles like the standard Land Rovers, Toyota
Land Cruisers, Jeeps, Ford Super Duty, Hummer H1 and H2, and
Mercedes-Benz Unimogs, G-Class, ect.
|Part Number||Break Strength||Max Vehicle WT.||Width x Length Application|
|RLB15020||15,000 lbs||7,000 lbs.||2" x 20' Mid-size truck, jeeps|
|RLB10030||20,000 lbs.||10,000 lbs.||2" x 30' Mid-size trucks, jeeps|
|RLB22520||22,500 lbs.||11,000 lbs.||3" x 20' Mid-size trucks, jeeps|
|RLB15030||30,000 lbs.||15,000 lbs.||3" x 30' Large 4x4 trucks|
|RLB40030||40,000 lbs.||20,000 lbs||4" x 30' Tractors, heavy equipment|
|RLB60030||60,000 lbs.||30,000 lbs.||6" x 30' Tractors, heavy equipment|
Attention for Use:
- Keep a stretch tow strap away from sharp edges.
- Store the straps out of sunlight. UV rays can damage webbing.
- Keep away from excessive heat. Towing straps should not to be used
in excess of 194 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean strap by spraying with water along the length (with webbing
fibers). No chemicals needed.
- Never exceed rated capacity for a heavy duty recovery strap.