OEM Multi Color 3 Inch Polyester Heavy Duty Tow Straps Load
Capacity 30000 lbs
|Material||Made With 100% Strongly Woven Polyester Material|
|Minimum Breaking Capacity||30,000 lbs|
|Working Load||10,000 lbs|
|Ends||Reinforced Loop Ends|
- Attach shackles to loop endings, or secure loop by passing one end
through the other without shackles to secure Tow Strap to any
- Once Tow Rope is secured to both vehicles through desired attaching
method, drive gently away from the stuck vehicle for recovery, and
or off road towing.
- Use with caution and care. Do not use as a snatch strap through
short abrasive bursts to recover vehicle, especially if using the
D-Ring Shackles as your Tow Strap securing method.
- Use a safe distance by keeping a consistent tension on the Tow
Strap by slowly pulling the vehicle that needs recovery.
Usage of Tow/ Recovery Strap:
Recovery straps and tow straps are invaluable pieces of equipment
whether you are in the towing business and need a heavy tow strap,
use off road recovery straps for recreational use, or keep some
truck tow straps on hand for emergency situations.
Other Recovery Tow Straps We Supply:
|Width||Breaking Strength||Max Vehicle Weight||Length|
|2 inch||18,000 LBS||9,000 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
|4 inch||35,000 LBS||17,500 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
|6 inch||55,000 LBS||27,500 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
|8 inch||100,000 LBS||50,000 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
|10 inch||125,000 LBS||62,500 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
|12 inch||150,000 LBS||75,000 LBS||15, 20, 25, 35 Feet|
Use and Operation
- The Weight Loading Limited and application should be based on the
result of the test, overload is strictly prohibited.
- Make sure that the fastening direction of Ratchet Tie Down is
vertical to the goods.
- No crossover,torsion,knotting and twisting of Ratchet Tie Down when
working. Stop fastening if hearing any abnormal noice of the
- If more Ratchet Tie Downs are needed at the same time,make sure
that the stress distributes evenly.
- Protecting jacket or protect horn is necessary when the goods has
any sharp corner.
- If you are not satisfied with the first fastening, you can loosen
the spring of Ratchet Tie Down for further fastening until