1 Tonne Yellow Polyester Duplex Flat Webbing Sling with Reinforced
High strength flat webbing single slings with reinforced lifting
eyes. 100 per cent PES polyester. Conforms to EN 1492-1 including a
7:1 safety factor. Only 3 per cent elongation at maximum load.
Chemically resistant to oils, organic solvents, alcohols, acids and
water including sea water.
|Belt Width||30 mm|
|Safety Working Load||1000 kg|
|Application||This sling is ideal for lifting, towing or pulling|
The merit of webbing sling
- Color, in according with international standard, to validate sling
- Special thickness sleeves and special technical to add using life.
- Each strips equal to 1ton capacity, it is easy to differentiate
- Clearly print WLL and length on surface of sling.
- Change-bearing point to add using life.
- If the core material no break, no loss of strength from abrasion,
there is a simple ness way, it is easy to differentiate to decide
if the sling is taken away from service or not.
- 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and
will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
- Clearly tag with serial number and a copy of certificate together
with one sling.
- Working temperature range: -40 -100.
Advantages of Webbing Sling
- Low weight, thus easy to handle
- Protection against hand injury
- Protection against damage on the surface of cargo
- Highly flexible and adaptable to given shapes
- Equal pressure distribution over tension and pressure sensitive
- Heat resistant up to +100ºC
- Moisture-resistant fabric, thus preventing frost damage (up to
- Low-strain, wear-resistant, long-life material (100%PES)